This Christmas spiced orange white hot chocolate is delicious, creamy and full of festive spice. It’s a perfect Winter warmer!
This Christmas spiced white hot chocolate is infused with orange, vanilla, cinnamon and a sprinkling of nutmeg. If you use a hand blender or milk frother to froth the milk up, you’ll end up with a gorgeously creamy, bubbly drink just like you find in coffee shops.
There’s no need to add extra sugar to the hot chocolate – the white chocolate adds plenty sweetness.
The beautiful Christmas straws are from Iced Jems where you’ll also find a big selection of gorgeous baking bits and pieces – you’ll be spoilt for choice! It’s one of my favourite online shops so do check it out 🙂
What to serve with christmas spiced hot chocolate
Looking for some delicious festive bakes to serve with the hot chocolate? Check these out……
Got some leftover white chocolate? Make these white chocolate coconut snowball truffles!
- 500ml Whole Or Semi Skimmed Milk
- 200g White Chocolate, finely chopped (or use chocolate chips)
- 1 teaspoon Orange Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Two Cinnamon Sticks
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- Place the milk and chopped white chocolate in a medium saucepan and set over a low heat. Add the orange extract, vanilla extract, cinnamon sticks and nutmeg. Allow the chocolate to melt slowly, stirring ocassionaly.
- Allow the mixture to simmer for a couple of minutes, then remove the cinnamon sticks. Pour into heatproof glasses or mugs. Serve with whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon if desired.
Use a hand blender or milk frother for a gorgeously frothy drink!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 382Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 212mgCarbohydrates: 73gFiber: 1gSugar: 73gProtein: 14g
Calories and nutritional information are provided by a third party application and should be viewed as indicative figures only.