This Crustless Quiche is so easy to make and incredibly versatile - make it ahead of time for a low effort meal!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
- 1/2 tbsp butter for greasing the dish
- 85 g Self Raising Flour
- 4 Large Eggs
- 360 ml Milk
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 50 g Grated Cheese
- 1 Courgette/Zucchini Grated
- 1 Onion Chopped
- 50 g Chopped Cooked Bacon, Ham, Chicken or Salmon OR
- 75 g Chopped veggies of your choice, such as Bell Peppers, Mushrooms, Broccoli, Asparagus, Radishes, Spinach or Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 25 g Chopped fresh Basil or Parsley
Generously butter your dish. Preheat the oven to 200C/180Fan/400F.
Place the flour in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the eggs and the milk. Whisk very well until the mixture is smooth and lump free. Add the salt and pepper. Alternatively, if you have a large bowl with a tight fitting lid, you can simply place all the ingredients in the bowl and shake like mad for a minute or two! Kids LOVE doing this. Well, mine did at least.
Swap your whisk for a large spoon and stir in the cheese, meat (if using), veggies and herbs.
Pour the mixture into the greased dish and bake for 40-45 minutes or until puffed up and golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.