Spring greens with lemon and mustard dressing
These Spring greens with lemon and mustard dressing couldn't be simpler or quicker to make!
- 1 300-400g Bag Spring Greens OR 400 Bag Kale
- 125 g Tenderstem Broccoli or Asparagus tips
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Zest and Juice of One Large Lemon
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard I use honey mustard but you can use any djion mustard
- 3 tbsp Olive or Rapseed Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Pinch of sugar (optional)
- A small bunch fresh mint leaves (optional)
To make the dressing ,mix the garlic, lemon zest and juice, mustard and oil together. Taste for seasoning and add the sugar if you think it needs it.
Steam or place the greens and broccoli in boiling water for about 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain well, then pour the golden dressing over the greens and mix well. Add the mint leaves, if using.