Are you ready for the easiest cookie you’ll ever make? These Easy Nutella cookies are made with just 4 ingredients!
These Nutella cookies are so quick and easy and you only need four store cupboard ingredients to make them –
That’s right – these are eggless Nutella cookies!
You don’t need any eggs to bind the mixture together – the Nutella does the job beautifully.
how to make easy nutella cookies – scroll to the bottom of the post to read ingredient amounts and detailed instructions
If you’re anything like me and hate washing up, you’ll be delighted to hear that you only need one bowl to make these cookies. Less washing up is always a good thing in my book!
- Place condensed milk and Nutella in a large bowl. Stir lightly to combine.
- Add Flour and Chocolate Chips. Stir until the mixture is well combined. You should have a smooth, glossy dough.
- Roll tablespoons of dough and place on a lined cookie/baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies have set around the edges. They will still be quite soft in the middle but will firm up on cooling
can you freeze nutella cookies?
Yes. Place the cookies in a ziplock freezer bag or a tupperware container. Freeze the cookies flat – don’t pile the cookies on top of each other or they will stick together on defrosting. They can be frozen for up to 5 months.
how long will the nutella cookies keep for?
The cookies will keep well in an airtight tupperware container for up to 5 days.
Looking for more Nutella recipes? Check these out….
Pin these easy Nutella cookies for later!
Did you make these Nutella cookies? I hope you enjoyed them! Let me know what you thought of them by leaving a comment and giving the recipe a star rating out of 5.
- 250 g Nutella
- 250 g Condensed Milk
- 75 g Plain Flour
- 75 g Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4.
- Grease and line a baking sheet.
- Place the Nutella and condensed milk in a medium bowl. Add the flour and chocolate chips and mix together with a wooden spoon. It will come together, although it might not seem like it at first!
- Alternatively, place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you have a shiny dough.
- Roll the dough into walnut sized balls and place on the lined baking sheet, placing them at least 2cm apart. Slightly flatten each one with the palm of your hand and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies have spread and look set around the edges.
- Leave to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then carefully transfer to a wire rack to cool.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 16 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 174 Total Fat 7g Saturated Fat 6g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 5mg Sodium 27mg Carbohydrates 25g Net Carbohydrates 0g Fiber 1g Sugar 20g Sugar Alcohols 0g Protein 3g