Raspberry and white chocolate brownies – gooey dark chocolate brownies studded with white chocolate chunks and juicy fresh raspberries!
Calling all fudgy brownie lovers! If you like your brownies less cakey and a lot more fudgy, then this is the recipe for you.
These brownies are rich, chewy ok the outside and super fudgy on the inside. I’ve know I’ve said fudgy a lot, but I can’t emphasise it enough!
I’ll let you into a little secret….
Do you want to know how you get that desirable crackly, wafer thin top on the brownie?
Beat the eggs and sugar together until the eggs are really thick and pale. You want to get as much air in the mixture as you possibly can.
How to make Raspberry and white chocolate brownies
(scroll to the bottom of the post to find printable recipe and detailed instructions)
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together well….
- Add the warm melted chocolate and butter…
- Fold in the cocoa powder and flour…
- Fold in the white chocolate and raspberries…
And bake! Leave to cool completely in the tin before cutting, or the brownies will collapse.
How long will the brownies keep for?
Since these brownies contain fresh fruit, they have a shorter storage life. They will keep well in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Can I freeze the brownies?
Yes! In fact they freeze very well. Wrap them in baking paper then cover well with tin foil before freezing for up to 2 months.
Tips and tricks…
I wouldn’t recommend using frozen raspberries – they contain far too much water and make the brownies too wet and heavy. I made this mistake once – never again! Fresh berries all the way.
I use any supermarket brand dark chocolate for the brownies – and yes, the 30p 100g bars are absolutely fine! Adding cocoa powder gives the brownies an extra depth of flavour.
Looking for more brownie recipes?
Want to see more Chocolate Desserts?
Pin this recipe for later….
Did you make this brownie recipe? Let me know what you thought of the recipe by leaving a comment and give a rating out of 5 by clicking on the stars in the recipe card.
If you want to share a picture of your brownies, tag me #sweetsavouryblog on Instagram and I’ll share it on my stories!
Gooey dark chocolate brownies studded with creamy white chocolate chunks and juicy fresh raspberries!
- 200 g butter
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 3 large eggs
- 250 g granulated sugar
- 100 g plain flour
- 25 g Cocoa powder
- 100 g fresh raspberries
- 125 g white chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 180c. Grease and line a 22cm square tin.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in a small pan, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar together, then add the melted chocolate.
- Stir in the flour, cocoa powder and white chocolate chunks.
- Pour half the batter into the tin, place the raspberries on top of the batter, then drop spoonfuls of batter on top of the raspberries.
- Use a spatula to spread the mixture out so all the raspberries are covered.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the top is set - the brownies should still have a slight wobble in the middle.
- Leave to cool in the tin (I always leave mine overnight for easier cutting) before cutting into squares.