Biscoff Rice Krispie Squares! Chewy marshallow krispie squares with Biscoff spread and topped with a white chocolate Biscoff topping.
My Biscoff obsession continues…..I’ve made Biscoff Rocky Road, Biscoff stuffed cookies, Biscoff blondies, Biscoff brownies (small batch for two!), easy no bake mini Biscoff cheesecakes and I even filled pumpkin spice muffins with Biscoff spread last week (I highly recommend!)
If you’re also a huge Biscoff fan and love marshmallow crispies, this recipe is right up your street. They are so easy to make and you just need six ingredients!
Rice krispie marshmallow squares are such a fun, easy bake that everyone seems to love. In my opinion, adding Biscoff makes them even better!
(I want you to feel confident and prepared when making this recipe for the first time, so here’s a quick ingredient list. Keep scrolling to the bottom of the post to find printable recipe card!)
- White marshmallows
- Biscoff Spread
- Rice Krispies
- White chocolate
- Crushed or whole Biscoff biscuits for decorating the top
TIPS and tricks for making this recipe
Go nice and slow when you’re melting down the marshmallows and Biscoff spread and don’t let the mixture get too hot – it’s quite tempting to increase the heat to speed things up, but I strongly advise you don’t.
The mixture can catch and burn easily which would result in you having to throw out expensive ingredients (the thing I hate the most!) and if you let the mixture get too hot, your krispie squares could become hard and tough.
Use the best quality white chocolate you can find for the topping – it really does make a difference to the taste. I wouldn’t advise using anything labelled “cooking chocolate”
When melting the white chocolate and Biscoff spread for the topping, keep the heat low. I wait until the water in the pan is gently simmering, then I turn off the heat. This will prevent the chocolate from becoming too hot and seizing, which is a common problem when working with white chocolate.
more easy no bake recipes
Did you make this recipe?
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know what you thought of it by leaving a comment below and rate the recipe out of 5 by clicking on the stars in the recipe card.
If you’ve taken a photo of your Biscoff rice krispie treats, I would love to see them! Tag me in your photos on Instagram
- 50g butter
- 200g white marshmallows
- 150g Biscoff spread
- 180g Rice Crispies
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 150g white chocolate
- 100g Biscoff spread
- Biscoff biscuits to decorate the top, optional
- Grease and line a 23cm square baking tin.
- Slowly melt the butter, marshmallows and Biscoff spread in a large saucepan on a low heat, stirring until the mixture is smooth. It can take a while for the marshmallows to melt down, so have faith!
- When the marshmallow mixture has melted and looks smooth, quickly stir in the rice crispies, stirring well until they are all coated in the Biscoff-marshmallow mixture.
- Tip the mixture into the lined tin and using a spoon, press evenly into the tin.
- Set aside while you make the topping. Place the white chocolate and Biscoff spread in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water. Don't let the water bubble furiously or the white chocolate will seize and you'll have to start again. Let the chocolate and Biscoff spread melt together, stirring very occasionally.
- Pour the melted white chocolate/Biscoff over the marshmallow base. Top with crushed or whole Biscoff biscuits (optional) and leave for around an hour or until the chocolate has set. Cut into squares.
Nutrition InformationYield 16 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 257Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 9mgSodium 144mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 0gSugar 18gProtein 2g
Calories and Nutritional information are provided by a third party application and should be viewed as indicative figures only.