This Biscoff Rocky Road is so easy to make and out of this world delicious! Crunchy Biscoff biscuits, Biscoff spread, milk chocolate and fluffy marshmallows come together to make an addictive no bake treat!
My love for Biscoff shows no signs of abating. Judging by the amount of requests I’ve had for this recipe, you all love it just as much as I do! It’s no wonder though – it’s so delicious.
I’ve been meaning to try a Biscoff rocky road recipe for a long time now. I’m not sure why I put it off for so long!
I already have recipes for Biscoff Doughnuts, mini Biscoff cheesecakes, Biscoff Rice Krispie Squares, Biscoff blondies, Biscoff brownies, Biscoff stuffed cookies, Biscoff waffles and I even have an indulgent gingerbread latte cake with Biscoff buttercream, so I felt a no bake Biscoff traybake was definitely needed to complete the collection!
(This is just a quick shopping list – scroll to the bottom of the post to find printable recipe card with ingredient amounts)
I always add a little butter to my rocky road recipes – it prevents it from setting too hard and makes it easier to cut once set. =
I’ve had Biscoff rocky road made with dark chocolate and in my opinion, the dark chocolate overwhelms the Biscoff flavour. I much prefer using milk chocolate, but if you prefer to use dark then go for it.
I add a little Biscoff spread (ok – maybe more than a little – just under half a jar!) to this traybake to ramp up the Biscoff flavour, which of course is what we’re all here for!
Biscoff biscuits (cookies)
I wouldn’t consider using anything else other than proper Biscoff biscuits in this rocky road – it wouldn’t be the same without them!
It wouldn’t be rocky road without marshmallows! I used pink and white mini marshmallows.
tips for making this biscoff rocky road recipe
- Keep the heat nice and low when melting the butter, chocolate and Biscoff spread together. If the mixture becomes too hot, it will separate into an oily mess. No-one wants that! Keep an eye on it and if the mixture starts bubbling, remove from the heat asap.
- Once the mixture has melted, wait a couple of minutes before adding the marshmallows. If the mixture is too warm, the marshmallows will melt. Not a disaster, but it affects the look of the rocky road.
- For nice neat squares of rocky road, take a little time to pack the mixture into the corners of the tin as firmly and neatly as you can.
make it vegan
To make vegan Biscoff rocky road, simply use a dairy free/plant based spread instead of butter and a vegan friendly chocolate and marshmallows. If you have allergies, always double check the ingredient list on the packets.
is Biscoff spread vegan?
Yes indeed – both the Biscoff spread and the Biscoff biscuits you can buy in the UK are vegan friendly!
More rocky road recipes to try
did you make this recipe?
I hope you love it as much as we do! Let me know by leaving a comment below or if you have any questions about the recipe, please just ask. Don’t forget to rate the recipe by clicking on the ***** in the recipe card below.
- 50g unsalted butter
- 400g milk chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 250g Biscoff spread
- 275g Biscoff biscuits, bashed into small pieces
- 150g mini marshmallows
- 5-6 Biscoff biscuits, for the top
- Grease and line a square 22cm baking tin with baking parchment.
- Slowly melt the butter, milk chocolate and Biscoff spread together in a large saucepan over a low heat. Don't allow the mixture to bubble or become too hot.
- Once the mixture has melted and is smooth, let it sit for a couple of minutes before stirring in the crushed Biscoff biscuits and the mini marshmallows.
- Tip the mixture into the lined tin and firmly press into the corners, making it as even as you can. Decorate the top with more Biscoff biscuits, lightly pressing them in. Place the rocky road in the fridge and chill for about 2 hours or until set.
- When the rocky road has set, cut into squares.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 375Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 133mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 4g
Calories and nutritional information are provided by a third party application and should be viewed as indicative figures only.