This easy, no bake Malteser cheesecake for two is the ideal dessert for sharing! Crunchy, creamy Malteser heaven!
Let’s be honest. There are times when we just want cheesecake now but we really don’t want or need to make a large one.
This recipe is for those times!
I made this mini Malteser cheesecake in a 5 inch round springform tin. It turned out to be the perfect amount for two very generous portions!
The only downside to this was there was no leftovers to be tempted by – although maybe that wasn’t such a bad thing after all!
Top tips for making the best no bake cheesecake…
For the best flavour and texture, full fat cream cheese is essential. low fat substitutes will not produce the same results – if you use anything other than full fat, I can’t guarantee your cheesecake will set correctly. No-one wants that!
How long does the cheesecake keep for?
The cheesecake will keep for up to 2 days in the fridge, but I doubt you’ll have to worry about that!
You can adapt this cheesecake to suit your sweet tooth and include your favourite chocolate – Crunchies, Snickers, Mars or Daim bars would all work really well here, to name just a few!
Love Maltesers? Try these double chocolate Malteser cookies!
more no bake recipes to try
Pin this Malteser cheesecake for later…..
- 70 g digestive biscuits
- 30 g melted butter
- One 35g Malteser bar
- 125 g full fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 tbsp icing sugar, sifted
- 125 ml double cream
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g Maltesers
- Malteser buttons, for decoration
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan.
- Place the biscuits and the malteser bar in a food bag and bash to crumbs. Pour in the chocolatey biscuit crumbs and stir until you have a damp mixture. Press the buttery crumbs into your tin and press down.
- Place in the fridge to chill.
- Whip the double cream until it holds softs peaks. Add the icing sugar, cream cheese and vanilla extract and mix well. Cut the maltesers in half and fold in. Pour into your tin and place in the fridge again. Leave to set for a couple of hours.
- Once the cheesecake is set, decorate with whipped cream and sprinkle over some crushed maltesers
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 1034Total Fat 79gSaturated Fat 47gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 25gCholesterol 182mgSodium 447mgCarbohydrates 75gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 2gSugar 59gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 12g